Monday 3 August 2015

UK - Transforming with Texture Road

Everyone knows that feeling, that feeling of 'my god my hair looks awesome' or 'holy mother of pearl I look fab'...am I right? Well that's the feeling I get every time I've been to Texture Road! This cute little salon is located in Leighton Buzzard on Wing Road just before the high street.

       

I've been throwing new challenges at these guys for the past 4 years and they have never let me down. 
They have taken me from black (yes black, this was due a mix up at a different salon) to blonde, from pink (results of a festival) back to blonde, from blonde to silver and from short to long using trusty extensions! 

       

As you guys know if you follow my Instagram (@suzeandthebeard) that my hair has been driving me mad since being back in the UK. 
Not only had my roots grown out massively, but also my blonde had gone that awful brassy yellow colour, which is never a good look. 

     

So I called the dream team that is Trevor and Steph to sort me out.  

Trevor is the man behind Texture Road. He is one of the most talented hairdressers I have ever met, not to mention the most wonderful down to earth guy around these parts. He not only runs his own salon, has cutting and colouring skills that are out of this world, but he is also part of the Sebastian Professional Cult Team. That's right people this guys is just incredible. 

Using all Wella Professional products Steph, the amazing colour expert at Texture Road, transformed my scarecrow like locks into a luscious mane of natural ashy/silvery tones. 

     

Using darker tones in foil and brushing through a creamier blonde then topping off with an ash toner really kicked that brassy hair to the curb. This lady sure knows her colour wheel. 

      

As I'm loving the length of my hair, and trying to keep it in the best condition possible by using our Myth products and coconut oil hair treatments, we only went for a teeny tiny trim, but my goodness has it made a difference. 
My hair instantly feels healthier and thicker which is just wonderful after months of looking like a right scruff. Let's just say I'm a very happy bunny. 
               
                                             

Texture Road offer all the essentials to make you feel fantastic: 

Cut and Finish 
Creative Colours 
Hair Extensions
Bridal Hair 
Colour Corrections 
Treatments

Not to mention a whole range of luxury yet affordable products for you to take home to continue the pampering.

      

Prices obviously vary from stylist to stylist. I personally use Trevor and Steph to sort out my barnet, however everyone here is so well trained and skilled that I would happily go to anyone and know they'd do an amazing job. Win win in my book. 

      
      
The Atmosphere in this place is just incredible. Everyone is always so happy and chatty. We always have a right laugh so much so I normally spill my tea...sorry guys.
If you go in after a rubbish day or you are just wanting a full overhaul, I can guarantee you will leave feeling and looking fabulous. 

      

Opening Times 

MONDAY: CLOSED
TUESDAY: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
WEDNESDAY: 9:00AM - 9:00PM
THURSDAY: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
FRIDAY: 9:00AM - 7:00PM
SATURDAY: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
SUNDAY: CLOSED

I can't recommend these guys enough and I can't wait to pop in again. 

Top Tips

▪️ Here is the website www.textureroad.co.uk on here you can check out the Gallery that shows off Trevor's amazing talent and skill.  

▪️tel: 01525373196 Trust me when I say these guys book up FAST! So if you want to pop in it's worth booking in advance.

▪️Give them a follow on Instagram @TextureRoad and on Facebook for all the up to date offers and latest galleries of happy customers 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig