Wednesday 13 January 2016

Goodbye 2015


      

Another year has ended and just like each year, I can’t get over how quickly it’s gone! 

2015 brought many highs along with a few lows! 

I can’t lie, I’ve had some really tough times this past year for a few reasons.

1. My beautiful nephew having to be so brave being in and out of hospital.  

2. Losing an incredible woman to the great cloud in the sky. 

3. Getting screwed over by a so called ‘friend’. 

4. Having a short stint in the Dark Side of Depression

5. And let’s not forget adding a good few inches to my waistline.

But Hey, it’s not all been doom and gloom. 

1. I went travelling to some of the most beautiful places in the world with my one and only Beardy. 

      

2. I’ve met some incredible people who I feel I’ve known for years. 

     

3. We moved into our first official apartment.

4. We got little man, Lord Fluffington, back after travelling, so we were reunited as a three. 

     

5. Met new friends, some who are equally as bearded as Matt. 

6. Visited some incredible restaurants in London. 

      

7. A few Family gatherings 

8. And finishing off the year in Dubai with my parents for Christmas which was just perfect. 

           
       

What can I take from 2015 into 2016? 

I’ve learnt to keep strong and to keep pushing for happiness. It taught me to continue to spread positivity in the way I love to do it. Whether that’s through blogging, or photography to the odd YouTube video.  

I want to develop the 'Suze and the Beard' Blog and take it to the next level. 
It’s something I love doing and it’s an outlet for me to be fully myself. 

Focusing on: 

Health/food

     

Happiness

      

Make up

       


And Fashion

      

Spreading positivity, realness and my mundane ramblings…I hope that is ok guys. 

2016 will be the year I try to care less about what others think and focus more on the things that make me happy. 

I also feel 2015 made me see friendships in a completely different light.

Yes I have lost a few this past year, but that all happened for a reason. 
If someone is meant to be in your life they will be. 

In 2016 I’ll be flushing out the people that don’t bring out the best in me or who have a negative effect on my life or wellbeing. 

Focus on those who make me laugh, and I mean full on belly laugh, and who make me a better person.

After all, life is too short for anything less.

Plus they will always check your Snapchat stories to clearly see what you are up to…Trust me…it’s quite flattering I guess.

I feel like we all got a little disconnected in 2015 and I’ve come to appreciate how others can make me feel.

Social media is a fantastic thing, and I honestly don't know where I would be without it, but sometimes I think we need to pop the phones down and just have a chat (previous statement justified, stop the spying and have a chat if you want to know what's going on). 

I want to make this year all about being positive, and bringing out the best in not only myself but others around me.  

Taking the plunge and finding not just another mundane job, but a career I love. Ideally from a hobby or a passion, let’s see what happens ey. 

So bring it on 2016! 

      

Here’s to a year of laughter, love, challenges, friends, family and happiness.

Love

Suze xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. All the luck for 2016, sorry to hear that you had a tough year in 2015, especially with friendships and depression. Both dark and heartbreaking. Im happy to hear that your striving for positivity and moving onto lighter and brighter things. I wish you all the best with finding a career your passionate about and I can wait to continue reading youe blog in 2016 xz

    ReplyDelete

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig