Monday 21 August 2017

Cauliflower



Dear Bump,

You are now the size of a Cauliflower according to the internet.
Though in my opinion and just from looking at me I would say you are more like the size of a giant pumpkin! 

The letters have been on stand by due to so many things changing in your parents lives. 

We have finally moved into our own little place, though it was stressful, it is also a huge relief. 
Your room looks amazing, it is full of neutral tones and woodland creatures. 
We can't wait for you to see it.
Which (quite crazily) isn't too far away now. 
If you arrive on your due date we will see you in only four more weeks time! 

Over the past few weeks you have given us a few scares which have resulted in tears and hospital visits.
The midwives have been incredible and put our minds at rest by reassuring us that all these 'little hiccups' are perfectly normal.
There is no such thing as a straight forward pregnancy, plus it also means I have some new snazzy stretchy bands that wrap around my ever growing bump...aka you.

Having your due date basically on our doorstep now is making your mum feel so uncomfortable. The waddle, the sleepless nights, and the constant need to graze is ever so real.
Not to mention the twisted pelvis which hasn't helped the situation, but hey it will all be worth it when we finally get to meet you.

If you can do me a huge favour though, can you stay out of my ribs.
It is beyond uncomfortable and there is nothing I can do to shift you. I can't imagine it being that comfortable for you either, so that would be amazing.

The count down is on Bump.
Keep growing (well not too much bigger otherwise I may develop my own gravitational pull).
Keep wiggling as it makes my tummy look funny.
And keep developing into the awesome little human you are.

Can't wait to meet you Cauliflower

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig