Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hair Dilemma

With Summer just around the corner (even if the weather isn't showing it) i'm yet again questioning my barnet. 

Having been this odd or should I say 'natural' tone for a good few months now, i'm getting a bit meh about it. 
Not to mention Facebook's 'on this day' flashing up every now and then with images of when I looked like Aslan with a long golden mane.....siiiiiigh. 

So what to do? Where to go? 

I have to admit it, as much as it pains me, having left my hair well enough alone, we are talking colour, straighteners, curlers, toners etc, it's been in amazing condition. Plus shock horror....its GROWN!! 

Plus the weekly coconut oil treatment has turned into a bit of a me time winner. 

But unfortunately for my locks I am wanting a change. Being this natural mousey blonde just isn't me. I miss being a little bit more colourful. 
Hair for me has always been a focus point. Being one of those girls who loves to wear pretty much black or grey all year round, having a splash of colour on my head makes me feel a million times better. 

Here is where the dilemma hits. 

What colour to go? 

Do I go back to my blonde days? We are talking Holly Willoughby/Kate Upton/Marilyn rolled into one

        

Do I go a bit more natural, maybe just a few highlights around the face? A little Gigi Hadid perhaps

                                   

Do I go vibrant and hit the pastel tones? You know what I mean, when Cara went pastel purple and the internet flipped out. 

                                    

Or do I go all Star Wars on the situation and go to the dark side??......hmmm perhaps not. 

                                  

Decisions decisions decisions. 

Any recommendations for places to go let me know :) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig