Wednesday 4 May 2016

We have a new addition

I turned 26!! 

It wasn’t that bad guys. As I said in my last post nothing has really changed…well apart from one teeny, tiny, fluffy thing. 

We have a new addition to our little family. 

     

At the end of March we lost our beautiful old boy Figaro. I can’t lie, I was devastated. Having gotten him on my 10th birthday I had pretty much grown up with this fluffy tabby. Through the dreaded school days, the chubby times and the heart breaks he was always there for a cuddle. He was 16 and had an amazing life full of love and cuddles, but we all knew, including him, he was ready to go to that big Cat Nip filled cloud in the sky. 

      

Having cried an awful lot and both Beardy and myself feeling like something was missing from our home, on Friday 29th April I had a huge surprise for my upcoming birthday. 

This 10 week old bundle of fluff was plonked in my lap by Beardy!! 

      

I would like to introduce Einstein the Grey and White British Long Hair. 

      

Just look at his little face. 

      

We couldn’t be more thrilled with this little dude. He is already turning into a right little character. He will never replace Figlet who was just incredible, but he has opened up a brand new chapter in our lives and we love him to bits because of it. 

Welcome to the family little man. 

     


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig