Thursday 27 April 2017

Blueberry


Dear Bump,

You have turned my life upside down, yet you are only 7 weeks old and the size of a blueberry. 
The sleepless nights. The constant need to pee. The never ending hungover feeling. The pressure throbbing headaches.
The nauseous vibe that is hard to shift.
Not to mention the overwhelming need to constantly graze.
We are still waiting to take you for your first scan, and to even hear your heartbeat.
However the love we already feel for you tiny blueberry is like nothing we have ever felt before.

I never thought in my wildest dreams you would appear in my tummy. 
Not because you weren't wanted, but because of a sticky nuisance of an illness called endometriosis.
I was told at nineteen that I would need help to even see if it was possible to have you in my life.
So after weeks of not feeling myself and completely questioning what was wrong in my head, to see that little plus sign filled my life with the brightest of lights in an extremely dark time, and for that I can't thank or love you more.

I will do everything I can to keep you safe and warm until you are ready to see your daddy and I in this strange world. But until then
Continue to develop 
Continue to grow
Continually knowing how much you are loved, cherished and what an amazing miracle you are tiny blueberry.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Suze and the Beard . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig